Forging forward on the path to true Female liberation is the perception that Masturbation is beneficial for Sexual Health rather than a stigma!
From Sex and the City, to Gwyneth Paltrow’s show Goop Lab, and Netflix’s new psychological thriller, YOU, sometimes it takes a sexy self-empowered heroine to bring female masturbation into households across the globe. These daring scenes, separated by decades, are normalizing a previously stigmatized act of self-love and shifting cultural perspectives!
Indeed, showing a little self-love is quite normal, enjoyable, and brings with it numerous benefits, in addition to the pleasure you receive.
Why is a party-of-one so important?
Simply because it puts you in touch (literally and figuratively) with YOU!
Self-exploration, learning your anatomy, learning what makes you tick – these are all super important aspects of having a fulfilling sexual life. After all, if you don’t know what arouses you, how can you expect someone else to know? This is the first step to empowering yourself sexually.
A Ménage à moi brings with it a plethora of benefits but statistics sadly show: According to a study from Indiana University’s National Survey Of Sexual Health And Behavior, only 7.9
Here are 15 great reasons to invest in more Girl’s-night-in time: you’re welcome!
- You are happier: Orgasms release a cocktail of endorphins, dopamine, and oxytocin which in turn gives you that natural high feeling – so rock on!
- You are body confident: Yes, time to be the best authority on you!
- Better Sex: Yes please! Once you know what you’re doing, it’s easier to guide your partner.
- Better Sleep: Toe curling orgasms, physically and emotionally reveal tension, with a generous dose of the hormone prolactin released upon climax to bring on the ‘Zzzz’s’
- Breeze through Dry Spells: Self-explanatory, yes?
- Quell Menstrual Pain: Pure science really. During your DIY session, uterine contractions help expedite the menstrual flow. Thus, in theory easing those annoying cramps.
- Relieves stress: …see point 1, self-stimulate to unwind
- Stay Sexual: No matter why you might be experiencing a slow-down in the bedroom at the time, a strong benefit in keeping things going with a little self-love, keeps tissues elastic, healthy, increases the blood flow, encourages vaginal lubrication and makes sure that things are functioning as they should be.
- Keep things fresh, mix it up: Even if you are in a relationship, this is a great way to keep your libido going, and of course can double as exciting foreplay too!
- Let there be more Orgasms: Understanding how your body works and knowing exactly how to turn up the pleasure means you can keep the rolling “perks” of being a woman!
- Tone up: Kegels is not the only way to tone up your pelvic floor. Masturbation is a far more entertaining way to get the job done – with pay offs between the sheets.
- Battle UTI’s: The post orgasm need-to-pee helps keep the urinary tract clear and healthy – so bye bye UTI.
- Fewer yeast infections: Because during orgasm, the vaginal pH changes to promote the growth of good bacteria and keeps the bad bacteria from moving in!
- No Side-effects: Nothing bad can come of it! You can’t catch anything; you can’t get pregnant – best feel good vice ever!
- It Feels Amazing: No explanation required!
Self-love and Self-care goes hand-in-glove. REJUVENATE Intimate Revitalizing Cream is a daily hydrating and protecting cream, specifically formulated for the vulva and pubic skin. Adding REJUVENATE Intimate Revitalizing Cream to your daily skincare routine will give your vulva the LOVE it deserves. REJUVENATE Intimate Revitalizing Cream brings hydration, protection, soothing, plumping and tightening effect, to the vulva and pubic skin – perfect for getting your self-love game on!